Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Gift of 2012!

About an hour or so into the new year,
I received a present-
yes a gracious gift from a gracious Father!

I had sat down and began logging on to social media
to see what New Year posts people were sharing
when the Lord spoke to me and said,
"Read Isaiah 60:1. It's for you."

So, I did and this is what it says,
"ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!"

I am so excited!
The past several days have been filled with excitement and a feeling of expectancy.
The Lord has been whispering in my ear that 2012 is to be a year of new beginnings
~and I believe Him!

We can see that He has already "started the ball rolling".
We can actually see beyond the horizon as things are beginning to take shape.
No longer stuck in the mire of despondency and hopelessness,
but filled with great anticipation and a sense of freedom, hopes fulfilled & promises manifested.

We truly serve a great and mighty God.
Jesus is, indeed, a Savior of varying degrees.
Holy Spirit is so multi-faceted that what we know of Him
only begins to scratch the surface of who He really is.

I am so thankful for the fact that God is always on the move.
His greatest desire is to have loving relationship with His children.
He is always there; with each and every one of us.
It is we who choose to listen-
or not.

I thank Him and praise Him for His wondrous gifts
and for the fact that He chose to bless me
"right off the bat"
with a wonderful gift of encouragement
from His written Word.

What a loving,
extravagant Father!

Praying you realize, see, and grasp
 all that He has for you in this
new year!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, This girl is radiant with hope! I have been studying the word "Shine" for the last month. In Num 6 - the High Priestly prayer that the Lord's Face would "Shine" on us. Here's to the shiniest 2012 ever! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hardly stand it! The anticipation is so great! Happy, shiny 2012 to you as well! :)
      <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...