Monday, January 16, 2012

God Thoughts No. Forty Four

Isn't it funny
~Ha Ha
that as soon as I said I had nothing to say,
Holy Spirit gave me something to say?
Hmmm

Anyway,
I was thinking about and marveling at the wondrous love of God
when I had an epiphany of sorts.
Or better said, Holy Spirit made it simple and clear.

God loves you whether you respond to Him or not.
Often, man’s response to that love is based upon one’s own experience(s) with love
-human love.

But His love is made perfect in Christ.
An acceptance of His love
and a determination to remain in relationship
with Him will bring about a revelation of truth.

A revelation of His perfect love changes you forever
and then
finally,
you are able to walk in complete freedom
and to Love the way that He loves
~ unconditionally and truly.

Why would we settle then
 for any other kind of love?


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...