Sunday, May 23, 2010

Praise Him, all His People

Praise Him! Praise Him! Let all the earth sing His praise!
"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord"!
Hallelujah!


The Lord answers,
"I inhabit the praises of my people. I have heard your praises and have answered! My answer is 'Yes and amen!' I have fulfilled that which you have believed. Yes! Yes! I have done it! Look up! I am glorified. Look up! Rejoice and be glad! Look up! I am here. My glory, My glory; look up and see My glory! Turn your head and receive! All you who love Me, look up!"



May the wonders of our Lord never cease to amaze you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...