Saturday, May 22, 2010

Floral Fancies

I have decided to post a "quick note" today. I spent the day at Twigs and even though it wasn't busy, I am surprisingly tired! Sheesh!

Anyway, I have included a couple of pictures of some of the fun things you can find at Twigs (Yerington's most awesome Flower/Gift Shop!).

These are called "Ice Cream Sodas". As one friend appropriately said, "Fat free ice cream sodas. You can even have two and without feeling guilty!"



This adorable little one is a "Carnation Butterfly Puppy".




Did I just hear you say, "How much is that puppy in the window? Hook me up with one!"???

Blessings y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...