Thursday, January 13, 2011

God Thoughts

My brain is constantly in thought, I am constantly in process, and I often have what the world would call "random" thoughts. But I have decided that since I am filled with God's Holy Spirit and my thoughts mostly revolve around Him, I am going to call these thoughts "God Thoughts".

Also, being very word concious, I often spend alot of time choosing the right phraseology for my blog posts. However, for these "God Thought" posts I'm just going to type them how they come! So, at various intervals I will be sharing these "God Thoughts" and will probably use numbers to title them.

I'm trusting and praying that you, dear reader, will be able to folllow along! Yikes!!! hahaha!




As usual, I wish you abundant blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...