Saturday, January 22, 2011

God Thoughts No. Five

What man sees as a miracle, God sees as nautral.

“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.  You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father.  Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!"
John 14:12-14 (emphasis mine)

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you.  He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth."
John 14:16-17a

Faith & obedience in Christ and an indwelling of Holy Spirit are keys in the manifestation of "miracles" on earth; bringing heaven to the earth.

I am so thankful for those who are willing to be used of and by the Lord for His wonderful purposes!

I look forward to all that is, still, to be manifested in and through me, my life and my family.

I thank God for those He has placed in my life and is using to manifest the blessings He intends for my household.



Loved-one, He has miracles for you too. There are so many things His heart desires for you; gifts and blessings He is waiting to give to you. As He is not a bully, nor does He force people into things, be willing to receive all that He has for you!

Knowing Him as Savior, Father, Friend and Lover is the ULTIMATE!



5 comments:

  1. yeah, I know! Shared it on FB too!
    So glad you're one of the willing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is the truth :) I love reading friend's blogs from all over the world pronoucing this! Just think how he must smile at that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! I was so happy to see the comment you left me tonight. I had you on my mind this weekend a lot. I'm embarrassed to say but I have to tell you the truth, for the life of me I couldn't remember the name of your blog. It probably didn't help that everytime I usually get on the computer it's really late (or should I say early). I didn't have a specific reason to email you I just knew you were on my mind and wanted to say hey.

    Thank you for always answering my prayer request. It's so nice to know you're there and you're taking it to the Lord on our behalf. MIL is still in the hospital. No more internal bleeding right now, not really a lot of info either. But she finally settled down last night before we came home and is just sleeping a lot today.

    I hope all is well with you. I love your God's thoughts post. And I so appreciate all you do to spread the word to us.

    Love and hugs....Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi: I was thinking I was going to see a tea cup. Instead, I read God's word. I believe this post was for me. Thank you for your obedience. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...