Friday, January 21, 2011

God Thoughts No. Four

I am a citizen of "the Land of Plenty"

The Lord is my Shepherd, I am not in want; I lack nothing; I have everything I need.


Satan tempts me and tries to impoverish me; mentally, spiritually, physically and financially.
But I am a citizen of the Land of Plenty.


I can choose to believe the father of lies OR I can choose to believe the Father of Lights, Truth, Love, Goodness, Grace, Mercy and Peace; the King of the Land of Plenty!
Thank you Jesus!


4 comments:

  1. Amen. . . you can't help it Lysa, you have a prosperous soul.

    -Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this declaration! I am a citizen, too! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...