Sunday, August 5, 2012

One Thing Remains

It has been an interesting week.

A window was opened,
and then closed.

Others were involved,
so it was a bit sticky.

As I awoke this morning
(with a pounding headache),
Holy Spirit whispered,
"Give thanks to the Lord,
for He is good!
His faithful love endures forever."

Naturally, the song
which is based upon this Scripture
began playing in my head.

As I sat down with my cup of coffee
& my Bible,
Holy Spirit said,
"Psalm 107".

As I read the passage
certain verses stood out
and resounded within me.

"'Lord help!' they cried in their trouble
and He rescued them from their distress."
(verses 6, 13, 19, 28)
(Notice the repetition.)

And

"Let them praise the Lord for His great love
and for all His wonderful deeds
to them."
(verses 8, 15, 21, 31)
(Again, the repetition...)

And finally,

"Those who are wise
will take all of this
(the wondrous works of God)
to heart;
they will see the faithful love of the Lord."
(verse 43)

You see,
in and through all of life's
difficulties & challenges,
one thing remains;
the Lord IS good
&
His faithful love endures forever!

Hallelujah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...