Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Public Access


The more I learn of
and get to know 
Jesus,
the more I realize just how 
amazing
He is!

As I study 
&
re-read 
Scripture,
the more 
Truth
is revealed.

I look at 
The Ten Commandments
and realize that God gave those things
so that man would know how to live
lives that are pleasing to Him.

Yet, God, in His infinite wisdom,
knew that man could not keep
all of the commandments 
all of the time.

And, so,
Jesus
came, lived, died and lived again
so that every person has
DIRECT
access to God!

No longer bound by law,
but
FREE!

Free to have 
open,
public
access
to
HIM!

AMAZING
indeed!

What a good and gracious Father
He is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...