Saturday, June 25, 2011

God Thoughts No. Twenty-Five


The Lord told me to look up this passage this morning...WOW!
Precise and to the point.


"If someone says, “I love God,” but hates a Christian brother or sister, that person is a liar; for if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see? And he has given us this command: Those who love God must also love their Christian brothers and sisters."
1 John 4:20-21


The realization that there is hatred among and within the Body of Christ causes my heart to weep.
It's not just a difference of opinion, but hatred.


Will you purpose with me to Love one another as Jesus commanded us to?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...