Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Pancakes Anyone?

When I began this blog, I had every intention of posting something every day and I was pretty consistent for the first couple of weeks, but now...not so much.

I realized last night that I have allowed the daily toils of life to keep me from doing some of the things that I really love, ie: writing!

Upon realizing this, I decided to simply share a recipe - a recipe for pumpkin pancakes!
YUM! So here it is!
2 cups flour
3T brown sugar
2t baking powder
2t baking soda
1/2t salt
1/2t each, cinnamon & nutmeg
1/4t cloves
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup pumpkin
1 egg
2T vegetable oil
2T vinegar OR lemon juice

In a large bowl, sift the dry ingredients together. In a medium bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisk until just mixed. Spoon approximately 1/4 cup servings onto hot, lightly buttered griddle. Cook until bubbles appear, then flip and cook for a couple minutes more, until done.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh' mercy, this sounds and looks so yummy. I really should try to find time and fix this. And I know just what you mean about finding time to enjoy things. And about blogging. It's seems I never have anything positive to blog about except and this is an important exception the love and wonderful comments from friends. I do need to find a direction and work on that though.

    I always enjoy coming by yours and visiting. I just don't seem to find any time any more. But I hope that changes soon.

    Be Blessed....Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...