Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness


As I reflect upon all that has happened this year, it would be very easy to feel a bit down. But when I consider it through the eyes of Jesus, Adonai-Lord and Master, Savior and Redeemer, I can't help but be thankful.

If the only thing Jesus ever gave was salvation, that would be enough. But He has given so much MORE.
He has given Life. He has given healing. He has given provision. He has made intercession. He has given Himself.  The list of all He has done and continues to do each and every day is infinite.

In light of THIS, Jesus, Savior of the world, I choose to be thankful. For better or for worse, I am thankful.

Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...