Thursday, January 24, 2013

What Are You Doing Today?


If I woke up today, 
then God has already given me 
the strength I need to get through the day. 


It is my choice, then,
 to look at it negatively or positively; 
to make it difficult or easy;
to grumble or to rejoice.

The day may not go
 exactly as I would like it to, 
but God is with me and 
has equipped me for whatever happens.

In a society that chooses 
to focus on the negative, 
I will focus on the positive.

 Rather than grumble 
about the things that I cannot change,
 I will, instead,
be a blessing to others and 
ask God to change what He will.

Jesus said to proclaim the good news. 
And the good news is that
 He loves us. 
HE has accomplished 
everything good for us.

And when we choose
 to cooperate with Him, 
we bring His kingdom to the earth.

Since I woke up today, 
I can rest assured that
 He has equipped me with 
strength and power 
to manifest 
a piece of heaven 
in my little spot on earth.

What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...