Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fear Not


We have a cat that is a bit neurotic.
She is, literally, afraid of her own shadow.


This morning she was peacefully eating at her dish. 
But as I walked by her, 
she darted away as if I was going to harm her.

I shook my head and said to her, 
“Tahoe, it really hurts my feelings when you run away from me. 
I take care of you. 
When have I ever hurt you?”

Then I saw the Lord smiling at me.
He said, 
“Now you know how I feel 
whenever my children are afraid.
 There is no need to fear -
the world, people, circumstances, 
the future
or anything else.

I am your Father and I take care of you.
 The amount of fear, 
anxiety, nervousness 
and doubt in your heart 
reveals your true level of trust in Me.”

Much fear = Little trust.
No fear = Perfect trust.
~Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...