Thursday, February 23, 2012

Marinating

It's almost hard to believe that this is my first post for the month of February!
How could I possibly not have something to say
-right?
Ha!

The truth of the matter is
that the Lord has been "marinating" me all month.

Yep,
Marinating in His Love.
Soaking in His presence.
Being infused with His Spirit.
Absorbing the person He created me to be.


It has been less about
"A-Ha'"moments
and more about
"Ahhhh" moments.

And let me say,
it has been mind-blowing phenomenal!
My days have been busier with 
day-to-day activities,
but my inner most being is more
at peace than ever before in my entire life!

God is SO good!

And fact is,
He has given you this same wondrous gift!
Have you opened it up and partaken of it?
Have you allowed yourself to "marinate" in Him?

If not, I encourage you to do so beginning this very moment!
You won't be sorry!
In fact, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner 
- EEK!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...