Friday, December 31, 2010

Entering In

As we prepare to usher in the new year, many thoughts, phrases and verses are swirling around in my mind.

"I will enter into His gates with thanksgiving in my heart! I will enter His courts with praise! I will sing this is the "year" the Lord has made! I will rejoice for He has made me glad!

"He's turned my mourning into dancing, He's lifted my sorrow. I can't stay silent, I must sing for His joy has come!"

All of our woes are turning to "Whoas!"

God's promises are tried and true. He is not a man that He should lie.

Praises usher in the promises of God.

With God, ALL things are possible! There's NO such thing as impossible!

"Dream the impossible dream."

Live a Supernatural life.

Live big. Dream big. 




The phrases go on and on. But they all come down to this:   God IS Good!
Everything means "something".
Nothing happens by chance.
God is in control.
And for those who love Him
and live by His Word,
all things work out for GOOD!

Here's to hoping you have a wonderful New Year celebration and that the peace which comes from knowing Jesus as Lord and Savior will fill your heart as you enter into 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...