Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Which Way?

The Bible says that we war not against flesh but against demons and principalities.


Unfortunately, these often work beside willing co-conspirators who are, indeed, flesh.



Jesus is Love. I must choose the Way of Love. 
If I am a True Christ-Follower, I will choose Love.

This is not easy; the Way of Love. In fact, it is the most difficult Way of all. I do it, not by myself, but with the help of His Spirit who compells me forward. He compells me to love. He supernaturally enables me to love. It is not in me , my flesh, to love. It is dying - daily - to self - which enables me to love.



The cry of my heart is to love Him more!
Thus, I must love those whom He loves.







Oh that the Way of Love was easy!
Alas, it is not so.

The Way of Love is narrow.
The Way of Love is difficult.


The Way of Love is...
The Way of Love is...


The Way of Love is the only Way.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Lysa. Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts. It means so much to know that someone like you are praying for us.

    Be blessed. Love, Tracy

    BTW - this is a beautiful post that brings a perfect message.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...