Wednesday, November 7, 2012

God Thoughts No. Seventy


For months
I've been thinking a lot
about 
what would happen
and what
the world,
my country,
my state,
my community
would look like
if every individual
took 
personal responsibility
for one's 
own actions;
did
everything and all
that they could do
instead of the
least
that they can do;
stopped relying on
politicians and "leaders"
to fix
everything
and instead
became a part of the
solution;
quit judging
and 
began helping;
in short,
lived according to
the
Law of Love.

Jesus,
first 
fed
His betrayer,
then told him to
go and 
do what he must.

He then 
told those remaining
at the table,
"Love each other.
Love each other
 in the same way that 
I love you.
This Love
will prove 
to the world
that you
(love, obey &)
belong 
to
Me."
(John 13)


Change
begins in
the individual,
not
in the government.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...