Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pray-er

"Pray for each other, so that you may be healed. 
The prayer of a righteous person 
is powerful and effective."
James 5:15b-16

It is God's desire that we pray for one another.
Although He already knows all of our needs,
He delights when we partner with Him
in bringing forth His blessings to others.

This morning Holy Spirit reminded me that
when I put this into practice,
I am better able to resist
the temptation to become
overwhelmed by my own list of needs.

By focusing my attention
on the needs of others
and continuing in dialog 
with the Father,
my focus on self diminishes,
my burden is made light,
and I am filled with
Joy 
which transcends human understanding.


In light of this,
I am offering to pray for you. 

If you have a special prayer need 
or
would simply like me to pray for you 
on a regular basis,
send me a private email message
and I will be honored to do so.

You may include as many details as you 
are comfortable with
or
you may be vague in your request.

It is entirely up to you 
as it is my habit to pray
as Holy Spirit leads,
thus, praying the will of the Father
and not my own will.

May your day be blessed
and may your life be full of
indescribable JOY!

Hallelujah!

" Never stop praying." 
1 Thessalonians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...