Monday, September 24, 2012

Misunderstood

I have realized, recently,
that some of the things I post
are misunderstood
by readers.

I was pondering
this when Holy Spirit 
reminded me that
Jesus was also, often,
misunderstood.

Even those who 
lived with Him 
didn't always understand
what He was saying to them.

Yet,
He didn't lose any sleep over it!

And then I (re)realized;
relationships
are all about getting to know
one another.

We may not always understand
what the Lord is saying,
but as we continue in relationship
with Him,
He makes things clear.

Jesus came and lived 
on the earth
so that people could know
God.

He came so that
we could receive clarity
on the things that confuse us.

God's purpose
is to 
make Himself
KNOWN.

So,
if you're confused 
or 
don't understand something,
ask for wisdom,
understanding
&
revelation.

But also,
be content knowing that 
He knows what He is doing.

And my purpose
with this blog,
is to share my own relationship
with Him
and to
encourage others
in pursuing their own relationship
with Him.


So before assuming something
about what I have posted,
or
if I have confused you,
please,
ask me about it
and I will be happy to clarify it for you!

Because,
hopefully,
you and I are building
a relationship with
one another too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...