Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Like Free Books!

Last night after writing to you all about an exciting opportunity through Broadcast Bloggers, I was browsing through the blogs of the people I follow here on Blogspot and I came acroos another GREAT opportunity!

This time, I am excited about receiving FREE, yes that's "Free", books from
BookSneeze is a program by Thomas Nelson Publishers which offers free books for Bloggers!
All you have to do is sign up as a Blogger, agree to post a review for your FREE books and you're done!
It's so simple.

I signed up late last night, received an email this morning stating that I am now an approved Blogger and selected my first book this afternoon!

Jesus, My Father, The CIA and Me by Ian Cron is on its way to me now!


If you're not a follwer of my Blog,
become one now so you can check out the review I post after my free read!
 If you're a Blogger who is interested in doing the same,
visit BookSneeze and get started right away!

And be sure to visit  Tracy Suzanne at Cotton Pickin Cute  and thank her for sharing this as well!
While you're there, check out all of the other amazing things Tracy has on her site!

Happy reading to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...