Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Obedience


Current circumstances 
are that I need God
to provide for something
by tomorrow morning.

As I awoke in prayer, yesterday,
I told the Lord that I would fast
(from food) for the day 
while I waited for His provision.

Holy Spirit then said,
"Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Trust IS obedience."

WOW!
I had never thought of Trust
as obedience to the Lord.
Yet we are told, by Him,
to trust Him.

"Trust the Lord with all your heart."
Proverbs 3:5

So,
as I wait - 
I trust -
that He will provide
 by whatever means
He deems best.

Because, indeed,
He
 IS
 trustworthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...