Friday, July 27, 2012

When Nothing Makes Sense



The circumstances
of my life
make no sense
that I can see.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6


Yet, having surrendered
my life to God,
I can rest in the beauty 
of  knowing that 
God is in control.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord.
 “They are plans for good and not for disaster,
 to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11

His ways are perfect;
therefore,
I have nothing to fear.

"And we know that God causes everything
 to work together for the good of those 
who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."
Romans 8:28

Hallelujah!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...