Friday, February 25, 2011

God Thoughts No. Nine

Lyics to a song keep running through my head.
For weeks now, running through my mind.

The chorus says,
"We keep waiting,
waiting on the world to change."

In order for the world to change,
people must change.

I can sit back and wait for others to change,
or I can take the necessary steps for me to change.

One Man came~
in order that the world be changed.

Not by force,
but by Freedom.

That Man patiently waits~
for each person to choose change.

As the choice is made,
His Spirit empowers ~
Change occurs.

The world will change ~
one person at a time.

Artwork By Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I would love to hear from you, so leave a comment!
And have a specially blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...